THE FRESHEST LOVAGE NEWS
We're way into sustainable choices and pathways at LOV HQ. At a recent NYU Stern School of Business session with Tensie Whelan (NYU STERN) and Jennifer Gootman (WEST ELM & WILLIAMS SONOMA), "Sustainable Business Practice as Competitive Advantage," the below ideas were dropped:
• Sustainability-Marketed Products are 16% Share of the Market but 50.1% Share of Market Growth
• Government is failing to step in - companies need to
• Sustainable companies weather challenges better
• It's the right thing to do and also makes you money
• Pollution is stupid - it is inefficient and wastes money! Innovative brands and companies figure out how to reuse and/or sell / resale waste
From Lovage, we give you: a blog post with 10 Ways to Eco Up Your Household!!